This blog set the question: Are You the Hundredth Monkey?

Comments to the initial post "What's Up With That?" give wonderful examples of what that might look like.

The New Year has begun. The Hundredth Monkey has abundant opportunity to be heard...to be seen..to make a difference - any difference that makes the world brighter, holier, more sane.

What does that look like for you?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Words That Work


Words That Work

Words that work on us - words to 'work out' with - words that can deepen us on the issue of belonging...and asking the question "who are we?"

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?

If I am only for myself, what am I?

If not now, when?

These are the words of Rev Ken Beldon in a juicy sermon quoting Rabbi Hillel who lived 2,000 years ago.  You sure don't need to be religious, organized or opinionated to recognize perfect territory for The Hundredth Monkey.

Do yourself the favor and listen to the podcast!


Go to "If I am not for myself who will be for me..." 
posted on 2/14/2010. 

Enjoy -

No comments:

Post a Comment