This blog set the question: Are You the Hundredth Monkey?

Comments to the initial post "What's Up With That?" give wonderful examples of what that might look like.

The New Year has begun. The Hundredth Monkey has abundant opportunity to be heard...to be seen..to make a difference - any difference that makes the world brighter, holier, more sane.

What does that look like for you?

Friday, July 9, 2010

Where's the monkey?


Just a question or two for you today...

  • Where do you go to get your "good news?" To be fed by what you see and hear?
  • Where do you go to see reflections that the World is a positive place in a sea of negative press?
  • Where do you go to learn new things? Old dogs and new tricks are required.  The Hundredth Monkey is about evolving into new and better ways of being.
  • Where do you go to feed your soul? Are you well nourished this day?
For myself, I go to different and unlikely places these days as I have grown my technology muscle. No longer the news on TV but the choice-filled sharing on you tubes, among my facebook family, public broadcasting and newsworthy blogs. 

Independent films draw me more than ever.  I go to my neighbors - the ones that uplift me - and talk about what they are doing to improve.  I find my yoga mat and have a chat with God.  That's always interesting.  I visit with my favorite authors - the ones who inspire me with innovative ideas and tales of societies that thrive.  I go to the history books that I might know of mistakes that were made by those that did not - and seek to beware of the thinking that preceeded the fall.

Where do you go?

The Hundredth Monkey will rely less on complaining about world affairs and more on changing what no longer serves.

What does that look like for you today? 

ahhhhh...may we all be blessed by your answers.

namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment