This blog set the question: Are You the Hundredth Monkey?

Comments to the initial post "What's Up With That?" give wonderful examples of what that might look like.

The New Year has begun. The Hundredth Monkey has abundant opportunity to be heard...to be seen..to make a difference - any difference that makes the world brighter, holier, more sane.

What does that look like for you?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Communities and TED



Big time sharing is what I see here...

Excitement and vision and growth.

I have been intrigued with the concept of the TED talks - "ideas worth spreading" - for quite a while now, and perhaps I'm just late in noticing, but there seems to be an EXPLOSION of opportunity to share insight and opportunity across the globe through this venue.  Free access to videos, you tubes, blogs and written reports abound - AND - communities are stepping forward and hosting their own TEDx events  and more, like the one right here in my own community at the old historic Colonial Theater in Phoenixville, PA in September (take a look!)

I feel so proud, and so hopeful for our world when I see community action like this!  Soothes the soul I say...and the Hundredth Monkey gets closer and closer.

Could it be you? Please take the time to share what you see going on in your own space.  The more we see the more we share.

Blessings to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment